Monday, September 6, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to Plated Perfection! I have been wanting to do this for a long time, and finally took the time to do so. The purpose of this blog is to share the delicious meals that I make. I usually cook off of recipes gathered from various places, but I sometimes add my own variations. I also love to cook family recipes that I learned or had growing up. I tend to not bake, mainly because everything has to be measured! I also happen to have many close friends who bake, so I usually just take advantage of their baked goods :) I work full-time, but my goal is to start a personal chef/small scale catering business on the side because I really enjoy cooking for others. Once that is up and running, I will be sure to post details! Thank you and hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment